Walk through the past

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Jamming at Sebastian's

This day started out to be not a good one, but turned out to be awesome. This morning, I had an appointment with my orthopaedic surgeon. The appointed time was 9.00am. I reached there slightly before, but the doctor only arrived at about 10:30am. Talk about... lateness. So I went inside, lied down on the bed and had my bandages and cast removed. Then the doctor came and asked me, "Terence, how is your hand?" in which I replied that I felt no more pain these past few days. Then he twisted my hand a few times and finally pressed the part with the crack. Ouch, okay, that hurt a lot. Clean bandages were used to wrap my hand again, and the support splint remained. He gave me some calcium pills and some nerve pills, and a bill for RM 120. Going to see him again next week too. He said that my wrist might be unusable till end of January. Talk about... bad luck.

At 11.30 am or so, Glenn came to pick me up to Sebastian's house. We reached Sebastian's house and immediately started playing... I helped him set up with blog a little. We printed many piano scores too... gave him a lot of homework, but as he says, "Time is all we have."

After that we had lunch courtesy of YDP Agong. It was delicious lunch, cooked by his grandmother, might I add. It was a pity that Diana was, apparently, vegetarian for the week. During lunch, Sebastian asked me, "So, did you go to Portuguese Settlement that day? To see the Agong?", in which I replied, "Why go there to see him with all the crowd, when I can come here to see him personally?"

Hahaha, it's really nice to "play" with him I guess. After that we continued playing music. Diana went back soon after; then Glenn went back too. Then, we started to record some songs we played... which can be found on my youtube channel. Well, all in all, it was a very fun day... though I wished I could use both my hands to play the drums.

Specifically, check these out

Jia En's Kiss the Rain
Jia En's Own Song
Drops of Jupiter
Tong Hua

No comments:

Post a Comment