Walk through the past

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Ujian Undang-Undang (Is that what they call it?) and PC fair

Well, today I woke up at about.... 7am. Reached MSDC at about 9am... took my waiting card.. 062. When I asked the guy what number they were at now... he said 012... Ho crap.


At any rate, I sat around there, occasionally bothering Jia Lin from concentrating on her KPP per SMS, walking around, talking to the random dudes around there... stuff like that. 10am...11am...12am...

At about 1205 am, they called number 061. Ah well, I rushed down the meet up with Fan Kiat and Jia Lin for a brief moment. I showed them *Peace* and Jia Lin replied with *Peace* while Fan Kiat replied with *Nah!*. Yeah, welcome back, Fan Kiat. After that I rushed back in just as they called my number.

Exactly 13 minutes and 28 seconds later, I was walking out of the test room with a nice *Lulus* printed on a piece of paper. Yeah, *Peace*!

I hopped downwards a la Lady Boss but Jia Lin and Fan Kiat were nowhere to be found. My watched showed 12:33, but it was 10 minutes fast. I guess they didn't want to be late for their KPP. At any rate, I followed my father back--

-- and to the PC Expo at MITC. Well, some pretty tech stuff, though nothing really caught my interest. Suddenly, an arm grabbed mine and pulled me aside.

"Terence! Come, buy DiGi broadband," Zi Hong said. Ah, what the heck. Zi Hong and Wei Chee were working there. I (humbly) pushed them aside and followed my father around the whole area. In the end, I bought an 8gb Kingston flash drive... don't know what happened to my other one.

After that, we sat down in a stall outside an ate some chicken rice. Not too shabby, but not very good either.

Then I reached home....... and so ends the events of my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment