Walk through the past

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I just got my Hazel!

So my left hand is quite usable again (to an extent). I will try to update as completely as possible.

This morning, woke up and went jogging with my parents for the first time in a long while. Then, I went to eat dim sum, wasn't really good for its price. Went back home and whiled away the time;

2pm I went to Jia En's house. Well, he gave me a pack of playing cards on NBA players (in Chinese). Then, we played some card games... then we played on his piano for a while. After that we went on his computer; showed him some songs and we played some games. All the while talking nonsense and stuff. I guess China isn't such a nice place after all.

At any rate, my parents picked me up to eat at 6pm, and went to DP. Bought some fruits at MBG fruits shop, my mom bought some Mix n Match fruit drink. It was really nice. Then I met up with Sophia, and we went to the SE shop to buy my Hazel.

And wow oh wow, isn't it a beauty. Stunning black front, polished white back, elegant slide, snaps back to its original position after closing, smooth, sexy, and so much more.

Well, obviously I thanked my parents and family for buying the Hazel for me (It was my birthday present), and also to Sophia for meeting me in person... went the extra mile for someone she hardly knew. Hahaha. And also, Catherine, who introduced me to Sophia...

No comments:

Post a Comment