Walk through the past

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Kursus KPP, Jusco

Woke up 6.30am today; only my dad and I at home now since all my other family members went for a holiday to Siem Reap... I didn't want to go because I wanted to hang out with my friends more, I guess.

Today I had to listen to a talk on driving safely. I -quite- enjoyed it, I don't know why everyone else said it was sooooooo boring. I particularly liked this part:

Kalau you tak tahu, you kena ambik tahu.
Kalau you tahu, you kena bagi tahu.

Really meaningful, I think. I did enjoy listening to his stories. I also saw Jasmine on the way to the hall. She was busy on her phone; so I didn't bother bothering her bothering the other person on the other end of the line. *ba dum dish!*

Then we had a short break(about 25 minutes), at about 12pm. So I bought some wafers, biscuits, and a carrot with mixed fruit drink(I love that). After eating my chewable food, I started sipping on my juice while talking with Wei Siang, when suddenly...

"I PASSED! ! !" and a blur of pink suddenly occupied my vision. It was only about a second later did I register a smiling face of Jasmine in front on me. I got a feeling she jumped, or maybe hopped, there. Luckily for her, I had already drunk finished my juice, else I might have just spit it out in shock. Well, congratulations and celebrations! We talked for a while, I guess, but since it was almost time I entered the hall again, I bid her farewell and continued on my lecture(?).

And I'm going to go for basketball later... most probably. Cheers, it wasn't such a boring day after all! Scratch that, basketball was canceled when I already reached there... what a pain.

At any rate, I went to Jusco(old) with my father today; and the first thing I did was, of course, crash the DDR machine at the arcade. I changed RM 1... went to the machine and waited for my turn. There was a girl playing; she was pretty good. Accompanied by her two sisters and a younger brother, she finished her turn and wanted to continue with a second round (much to my dismay). Her elder sister, I think, saw me waiting there and kinda asked her to get off and you know what happened next? She stepped off the machine like a good girl and suddenly showed the universal sign; the middle finger at her sister and walked off. I was stunned. Well, the elder sister did something like a light bow, which I returned with a 'thanks', and had my turn... needless to say I chose harder songs than usual. It's really, really tiring, yet so, so fun!

After that, I met up with my father again and we went for dinner. I had some lousy food; some "specialty dish". "Specialty" my foot. It was a horrible waste of RM 5.90. Salt, more salt, oil, and some weird things. Ugh, let's not talk about that.

After that, my dad and I went to shop for some clothes (for me). I bought 2 shirts, which caught my attention, at an unbelievably high price... regrettably. Then, as I was somewhat happy for the night and suggested that we head back, I saw a pair of shorts that caught my attention too. Well, they weren't really shorts, per se, since it past my knees.

I wanted to buy a pair of cargo pants, but they were really freakingly expensive. So, after much internal conflict and, despite my father's encouragement, I decided not to buy them.

So this ends my -somewhat- eventful day. Cheers!


PS:/ Did I mention; my mother took our shared Nokia mobile phone charger... so now my phone's left with 1 bar of battery life and it's supposed to last me till saturday. Pretty cool, eh? If I don't reply to your messages, you know why...

No comments:

Post a Comment