Walk through the past

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Social Network

I guess it was pretty interesting, minus a few "ugly" scenes here and there. Maybe I'm too old fashioned in thinking.

Today, went out jalan-jalan with:

1. Glenn
2. Thim Seng
3. Jia En
4. Vincent
5. Jasmine
6. Jia Lin
7. Catherine
8. Sophia
9. Joyce(?)

And then met up with:
10. Matthew
11. Garrett
12. Kia Meng
13. Jowayne

So, the first group went to watch The Social Network, a +- 2 hour long movie. After the movie, the group split up into guys // girls. At 6pm, Vincent and Jasmine went to watch Rapunzel (hardy people), while Glenn, Garrett, Kia Meng and I went bowling. (I got highest score!)

After that, I separated from them and met up with Sophia, Jia Lin and Catherine... then I went with Sophia to buy a Hazel; it was out of stock.

I'm going there tomorrow to buy it.... waited too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment