Walk through the past

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My birthday

I guess this is worth a read.

Typing this with one hand, so I'll make it short.

I woke up at 8am today. There were a few messages on my phone. Went on facebook; lots of birthday wishes there too. There were a few, in particular, which almost brought me to tears. Slept the whole afternoon. Went for class party at night. Some idiotic buggers pushed me into the pool, into a pillar. I mean, what';s up with that? Couldn't choose a better place?

At any rate; I fractured my left wrist because of that. My bone cracked.

Well, we played in the pool; the goggles were lovely. The food was good too. Thanks to Joel and Zhong Wei; the cakes were delicious. They sang a birthday song for me too. I even got another present. We took a few photos together. I won Bernard in Dissidia.

Then I went to a hospital. Took a few X-ray shots; my left wrist was cracked. A doctor came by; bandaged my wrist and then applied a certain thing for support. All that set my father back for RM700. That's the price of a Hazel, man!

Now my left arm is kind of unusable. I had to postpone my driving; can't go basketball; can't go badminton; can't go swimming; can't go out jalan-jalan. Just stay at home, doing nothing for 3 weeks, or longer. I guess I'll do some light reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment