Walk through the past

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tron Legacy, GBL Gym

Today; 10:30 am Glenn picked me up from my house and we went to Dataran. Met up with Keong and James there. Met the High-School gang too. At any rate, Glenn and Keong went to "fry chicken" at Shilin Street Snacks, and then they stuffed the hot, mouth-watering XXL crispy chicken (Now it's only an L chicken though) into Keong's bag and entered the cinema.

We watched Tron Legacy; though I guess it should have been called Flynn Legacy. At any rate; the movie was so-so, at the most, and really bad when compared to the more recent movies I've watched (Rapunzel, Inception, etc.) After that, we went for lunch at Mong Kok and had a big jug of Milk Tea for free, since it was within 3 days of my birthday. Then, we went walking to Gan Boon Leong's Gym, at the end, or starting, depending on how you looked at it, of Jonker Street. I was afraid they wouldn't let me in with sandals because Keong said that gyms normally imposed a rule of shoes only, but they let me in anyways. RM 5 only, too. There were almost a hundred fitness machines there... not to mention the many dumb bells and stuff like that.

We spent about 3 hours there; working out, talking, testing out the different machines, et cetera. Then I followed Keong back to his house, and saw the ending of FFVI. After that, my parents picked me up and we went to eat at the Food Court nearby. And oh boy, did I eat a lot. I ate one(1) nyonya popiah, one(1) fried oyster dish (the one with egg and flour), and one(1) pork chop rice with half(1/2) an egg, half(1/2) a tofu, some vegetables, and a glass of barley drink.

Then I went to my grandmother's house to talk to my cousins for a while and also to take a few things for the Tang Yuan festival thing.

And now, I'm going to re-watch Inception again (3rd time). Yahuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment