Walk through the past

Monday, July 5, 2010

Today At Add Maths Tuition...

First thing I noticed was Mr Yong, Isaiah and Caleb standing there with their grins... then as I stepped out of the car Isaiah said something and Mr. Yong just shook his head.

...

"Can I touch your hair?!"

---

during the class... Isaiah was hungry (starviiinngggg) so we got permission from the teacher and went outside ( there is a pasar malam very week there) ...
We were walking around then Isaiah saw keropok lekor... got quite a lot left... then the sign said 5 keping 1 ringgit, 4 keping 1 ringgit, 1 cawan 1 ringgit (I guess for different sizes) then there were 14 big ones ( I guess the 4 keping 1 ringgit ones...)

Then isaiah said: "Eh, cik... saya beli semua dua ringgit boleh?"

Then I was like stunned. Then the Malay lady was like pandai juga kau, bolehla bolehla...

In the end... I-Z bought 14 Lekor(big) with RM 2... when it should have cost about Rm3.50
...

Well nevermind.

No comments:

Post a Comment