Walk through the past

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Extra Class-> Badminton-> Basketball-> Tuition => Tired.

Saturday, 3rd July, 2010

I woke up at 6.30 a.m. in the morning. Reached school at about 7a.m. . Met up with Hann Suk and we walked around Melaka Raya looking for breakfast to eat. In the end, we ate at the "Tepung tarik-tarik" store ( mee hoon ke in Mandarin? Maybe). I would like to apologize to Fan Kiat.... coz I didn't bring my mobile phone and forgot that he wanted to eat with us too. Sorry Fan Kiat.

At any rate, we (Hann Suk and I) were afraid that it would rain because it was semi-drizzling. we might have had to call Pn Goh to fetch up to school ! In the end, it didn't rain and we walked back to school in time....

speaking of which, I think that was the most last-minute-homework I ever did before. Hahaha.

After extra class, Fan Kiat, Thim Seng and Han Yang followed me to Yok Bin court where we played badminton... I don't think I'm good enough to participate in the competition... but oh well.

halfway through, Fan Kiat called Wei Qi and he cycled to Yok Bin court to bring a basketball... and we played basketball. I thought the weather was nice but when Wei Qi came, it was kinda hot... I couldn't even open my eyes to shoot the ball into the hoop. After that I played badminton again...

After that it became darker a little, so we accompanied Wei Qi and played basketball together... it was very fun haha... but I guess I'm also not very good at it.

Went back, Isaiah and Fan Kiat followed me home. Then Fan Kiat's mom picked him up at my house... Isaiah and I had to go to tuition together.... I went to sleep while Isaiah used my computer to surf facebook or something, I don't know.

After tuition was over, damn, was I ever tired... hehe. That concludes the happenings of yesterday...

No comments:

Post a Comment