Walk through the past

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I wish I knew...

So today at school (like always) was kind of normal, nothing really great happened.

Oh wait, Khoo Jia En just rebutted Bernard in one of my ways.

Bob: Jia en, wanna hear a joke?
KJE: What, you're already a joke Bernard...

I was shocked! I guess that means that he is mixing around with me a little too much. At least he can speak sarcastically now.

First two periods of English... everyone is making fun of me again just becoz Brother acknowledges my ability to write...
Maths... we learned that Earth is a Sphere...
Chemistry... we skipped to Thermochemistry because theres the National Chemistry Quiz next week... and yew keong and I was observing Glenn for a while... noticing his little antics and weird expressions. Example... du du du du and the shape of his lips... haha.

Moral... Observing glenn again... No reaction when I messed with his bottle. We talked about making a doll of Glenn... when you press the button he'd say a string of bad words and profanities... hahaha.
Physics... nothing really much... we were supposed to have extra class for physics after physics... which would mean about 3 hours of physics in a row... but extra class was cancelled because we had to listen to a talk on studying in Ireland.

Ireland is a really beautiful place... but other than that I don't really know much about it.

Then we ( Glenn, Yew Keong, Aaron along the way and I) brought Brother out to lunch in US Pizza. the pizzas there are quite nice actually, nicer than Pizza Hut. Did I miss anything? I don't really feel that well today, I guess, even though I slept early last night. I've been having weird dreams, or borderline nightmares lately...

Till Next Time!

I really wanted to say something... but I've forgotten what it was. This is happening a lot lately... not good.

No comments:

Post a Comment