Walk through the past

Saturday, July 31, 2010

CrossCountry

I ran the Cross-Country today. Actually, I've been running it for the past 4 years but this year I decided to put more effort. I've been jogging almost every day, exercising and stuff so that maybe I could've placed in the top 20s. Sad to say, I was sick this whole week, and it didn't get any better today. Coughing as I ran, I had to stop umpteen times to catch my breath. My sides ached as I slowed down from a run to a jog, then to a walk. I just couldn't run, not in the condition that I am in. Still, I forced myself, and somehow, I managed to jog again, and that kept me going till the finishing line. Although I wasn't in the top 20s, I was satisfied because I was definitely in the top 30s. Sadly, there won't be a next time for me to complete this cross-country run again. Never again.

No comments:

Post a Comment