Walk through the past

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Tiring Weekend, but still fun.

So yesterday I went badminton/basket ball ... and today I went basket ball again...

This morning it was raining, so I thought our plan for basketball was canceled. Lucky enough, the rain cleared up towards the evening. I went to Yok Bin's basketball court, met isaiah there. The court was kinda wet so we swept/ moped the area. Then we played basketball. Then Fan Kiat came ! Then Aaron came! It was hell lot of fun, although I guess I'm not very good at it.

I got to meet a few new people here. Namely, Godfrey , Maverlyn and her sister... er... I'm afraid to spell her name out just in case I offend her...

Anyways, after buying a can of H-Two-O and Green tea (Kurang Manis!), I gulped down 1.5 litres of water. I think I abused my legs today as well as my right arm, but nevermind. After that, I went home to bathe... ate dinner and stuff. Then I went to Jusco ( the old one) and played DDR. for those of you who don't know what DDR is, it stands for Dance Dance Revolution. I'm an avid player, and not too shabby at it if I do say so myself. Sadly, the machines in Jusco are olddddd. At any rate, I abused my feet again there. After that, I went to play Taiko Drums. I chose all those hard songs and stuff, and my drum was kinda broken cause' only one side was working sadly.

Summary

condition of legs - weak
condition of hands- weak
Overall condition- Weak

oh and before I forget...

Homework status- Untouched.

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment