Walk through the past

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Seoul garden= Fattening!

So, I woke up at 7am (for some reason, I don't know) even though I slept at 2am...

Had breakfast... then procrastinated about doing add maths project... then I slept a while, then lunched, then procrastinated a bit more... then tuition.. then procrastinated...

Then my family and I went to Seoul Garden (MP) to celebrate my sister's birthday. The food there is the same as always, great but fattening. Since its all you can eat, and the price is damn well above normal, we tend to eat a lot. Even my father, who normally doesn't eat much, ate like 9 plates.

The ceremony ended with the presentation of a birthday gift (a pair of really nice earrings) to my sister from my sister. FYI: I have 2 sisters. After that I went to play DDR ( really REALLY bad idea) and spent the rest of the time walking around MP.

For photos in Seoul Garden, check out my Facebook... here


came back home, procrastinated some more about doing the add maths project... instead went to dota with Max, then one more round with Bear...

hahaha...

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment