Walk through the past

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Cleaning my desks

I had always wanted to clean my desk... for a long long time now... but just didn't feel like it due to procrastination or just laziness. Or maybe I couldn't bear to throw away anything I might find there.

When I got back from school today, my father told me that he already arranged most of my stuff on the table... it's just up to me to clean it up. So I started cleaning it up... and guess what I found?

Lots of things that really bring back happy memories for me... things that I stored at the deepest part of my head ready to be thrown out at any moment... For the photos please look here

Well, I'm glad I cleared it up, now it's much more neat looking and stuff. Yeah.


===What happened in school today===

Trigonometry is making my hair drop.
I listened to my friend's life story.
"Sir, can I touch your hair?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment