Walk through the past

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Basket Ball Again ( and procrastination)

Woke up this morning, wanted to do add maths project... then said Aiya... eat breakfast first only do..

After breakfast... I saw bear online... main dota...

Then a while more lunch... so I said.. aiya after lunch only do.

LOL

then suddenly already 3pm. So I started doing... then 5pm went Basketball

Same group of people again this time... except I didn't see Godfrey... and +1 Mr. KHOO

In the group...
IZ
Kaleb
Aron
Jas pi
Maverlyn
and her sister... Mandalyn ( I hope I got it right!) EDIT: Yeah, it's right now!

This time... Maverlyn didn't even play a little. Hehe. At least her sister came into the court and did a few passes.

Somewhere along the way, we breaked and the three musketeers (Aaron Fan Kiat and I) drank green tea. Kurang manis!

Then Maverlyn was like...
"Is this your bottle?"
"Yeah... do you need it?"
"Can I crush it?"
"Uh... if you want to go ahead."


Then somewhere along the way my leg cramped. Ouch.
But I still played again anyways.
my leg kind of hurt now... badminton competition tomorrow!

Now going dinner before finishing add maths project...

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment