Walk through the past

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Dream Diary Day 13

I was sleeping in my cousin's house when I had this dream.

***

I was in line in some restaurant (it looked like McDonalds). There was a guy in front of me, and a girl behind me ( I can't remember whether I recognized them or not).  The girl had an "insignificant" presence to all others except the guy and I, in a sense that she wasn't a ghost or anything, it's just that people don't take notice of her. The guy and I ordered our food respectively; he took his stuff and went away while I waited near the counter for my order.

The girl behind me then went to the counter and tried to order her food, but was effectively ignored by the waiter and the person behind her just brushed past her and started ordering his/her stuff anyway. So I was like, "excuse me? My friend wants to place her order." and the waiter just suddenly noticed her standing there and apologized. My friend, the girl with the insignificant presence, thanked me.

Warped to somewhere else, I was talking to another friend, a senior, who had supposedly gone to the UK. I saw her in campus, then I was like, "what are you doing here?" and she was like, "Terence, did you know your gigi rongak and ada lubang?"

And suddenly I just started touching my front tooth to find a huge hole there. And then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment