Walk through the past

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Dream Diary Day 12

I had a dream... I had a gun. It was a weird looking gun. It looked like an old model gun. I had to cock the hammer after each shot. One thing I noticed (now that I'm awake) was that the gun didn't need bullets. There were always bullets ready. I was fighting these 2 vampire-like things. They were humans, essentially, but they had some sort of power.

 Anyway, one of them was a girl, and I think she was called "Rin" and the other guy was my father. I tried shooting Rin but to no avail; she wasn't affect by my shots at all. And she tried shooting me back. I remember we were in the dark and funny enough, she couldn't really see me. She relied on sound a lot. Anyway, suddenly my father grabbed my leg, and then Rin was preparing to shoot me. So , I shot him. It worked this time, because he let go and screamed in pain.

I managed to run away . Upstairs, I was alone. Suddenly I was packing my stuff, clothes, etc. There was another part here, but I can't remember. Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment