Walk through the past

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Home

Why did a sudden wave of homesickness suddenly swallow me?

I got a feeling that if I didn't go out with my friends so much-- didn't eat together, play together, laugh together-- I'm sure I wouldn't be missing home like this. It's not like it's a bad place, where I am, but I just can't help longing for those days to last forever. Heh, yeah, "those days". I seem to use that phrase pretty often.

Before this, I was so caught up with Jasmine leaving that I didn't have time to prep myself, I guess. It's like, whoah, suddenly I'm gone too. I'm not ready to start my term yet.

I just wished all of us could have spent a little more time together, or not at all. But how much is "a little more" time? Time is never enough.

Well... enough ranting I guess.

Sometimes I interchangeably use sad and tired in my speech.  

No comments:

Post a Comment