Walk through the past

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Dream diary day 10

I was playing a game at the arcade, with my mother. It was a pretty scary game. It was a shooting game. I remember the main character was a female lead. Anyway, it was like a shooting game where kept losing. And the antagonist kept mocking me, personally, not the female lead. Anyway, suddenly I was in my wira-- it had some minor problems like jerking and stuff-- with Jasmine, Jia Lin and Isaiah, and maybe Glenn was there, but I can't remember so clearly anymore.

We wanted to go somewhere together. So, we went to this place, I can't remember how I got there, or even where it was-- it was dark and there was a building. I parked my car outside, and phoned my father to come take the car because I wouldn't be needing it. So the four/five of us walked into the building and went down a really long and dark flight of stairs. The stairs were different from normal stairs in the sense that there were four normal steps, and suddenly one large drop down, and then another four normal steps.

As we were walking, suddenly I was walking down alone (but that didn't seem to faze me, it's like I just realized this after I woke up). I couldn't see the bottom of the stairs. It was just dark. I remember we were talking together, but eventually the talking stopped. Suddenly, I remembered that I was holding the car-keys, and that my father couldn't take the car without them (actually he has a spare key, but in my dream it didn't occur to me).

I tried calling my father, but he didn't answer. I remember the phone rang, but he didn't pick up. I called twice, and then decided to turn back and climb back up. I climbed and reached back up. I was alone in the dark. I phoned my father again, no response, However, on the second try, somebody answered the phone-- but I didn't find out who, I >decided< to wake up at the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment