Walk through the past

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The University of Nottingham

Well, today, I've sent in my application to enter the foundation programme for Engineering in Nottingham. I plan to do at least 2 years here, and finish off my course in the UK (hopefully with a Masters). I will have to rely on a scholarship, I guess, if I want to go to UK or worst case scenario, MFS (Mother Father Sponsors).

Or maybe I'll just finish it off in Malaysia, since, supposedly there's not noticeable difference.

At any rate; all that is if I'm accepted. If not, who knows, I might go to Form 6 (With a lot of my friends) or go to Curtin, as what I had previously planned.

I don't know if I made the right decision or not, but I can be sure that's the best decision for now. At least, better than doing notting and fretting.

Oh crap, did I just make a terrible pun there?

No comments:

Post a Comment