Walk through the past

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Driving for the first time.

Today I woke up at 5am, then went back to bed to wake up at 6am. I went online for a while, and prepared my own breakfast. At about 8am, my driving instructor came to pick me up from my house.

My driving instructor was an old boy from SFI. He's pretty cool, I guess.

At any rate; when I reached there, I was told to go to the big hall to listen to another lecture. Well, the lecture was fairly interesting, but not very informative. At any rate, at about 10:30 or so we had a break, so I was thinking to go say "Hi" to Jasmine, since she was driving there. I went to the course and stood under the shade, trying to spot her in her car, when I heard a rather familiar voice call my name, or rather, not the usual way she'd call me.

"Hey Foo!" greeted Jia Lin from a few meters away. I could only wave back at her, mildly surprised because I didn't know she was there. Well, a while later, Jasmine's car came into view and when she saw us she was waving like mad. Like mad. After going a few more rounds up hill and down, her instructor entered her car and they drove out.

At any rate; Jia Lin's turn to drive came up soon, and so we part ways as I entered the hall once again to listen to the lecture.

After I was done, Mr. Leong (my instructor) brought me and another student to eat lunch first, before driving. Well, she (the other student) left, maybe because she was done that day and could go back. Mr. Leong treated me to lunch, and then took me back to the driving centre to teach me some basics. I think I was driving for about 2 and a half hours, and by the time we were done, my legs had already gone numb.

He sent me home after we were done, and now I'm freaking tired.

Terence out!

No comments:

Post a Comment