Walk through the past

Friday, January 7, 2011

Seasons of the Witch

Today I woke up at about 8am, feeling really tired for some odd reason since I slept at 10pm the night before.

At any rate; at about 11am I followed Isaiah to DP. Walked around a bit, then met up with the Lady Boss. Went to McD, had a fillet-o-fish. Sat there a while, waited for Glenn, Jia Lin, and Fan Kiat. After they came, we managed to get our plans settled. Well, after that, Glenn and Fan Kiat joined up with Chye Yuen and Jared and went their separate ways. Jia Lin, Jasmine, Isaiah and I went to MP first. After that, Jia Lin and Jasmine went to look at shoes(?) while Isaiah and I went to MPH. Apparently, Isaiah had a RM60 voucher he could use. I was on my way to the toilet after that, when my attention got distracted by a PS2 game- God of War2. Even now, it's graphics are still top notch.

After that, Glenn gave me a call, asking me if I wanted to watch Season of the Witch at 4.30pm. Well, naturally I agreed. Isaiah went back at about 2:30pm, and I was wandering around alone for a while. Then, I met up with Chye Yuen at, maybe about 3.15pm? They were eating at Kenny Roger's. Daryl was serving them. Haha. At any rate, 4 of them ate for the price of almost RM100. So, the rest of them (Jared, Fan Kiat, Glenn) wanted to go pool, while Chye Yuen and I didn't quite want to go to there. So, Chye Yuen used my phone and gave Jasmine a call.

Shortly after, we met up with them again, (Jasmine, Jia Lin, and Royston?) at the Padini concept store at DP. Jasmine said something really interesting. It went something like this:

Jia Lin: Why don't you try this on?
Jasmine: Hmm... I don't think I want to. No mood to shop now.

Haha, Jasmine, no mood to shop? Well, I guess it does happen once in a while. At any rate, nothing really caught my eye there. We went walking around some more and stop by some... store to buy some snacks. It was beside the Shilin Street Snacks. Jasmine ordered some crepe thing, while I ordered some roti canai thing. Well, Jasmine's looked good, but I opted for something cheaper and I guess I got something quite lousy. I mean, the cheese was quite horrible, not to mention that they used some cheap (and pitiful) ham slices. Well, I had trouble eating mine finish but I finished it anyway, and was forced to buy a soya drink to wash away the after taste(probably of raw onions). Chye Yuen commented, "Maybe they purposely made it bad... then you have to buy a drink from them each time." Maybe you're right.

After that, we dropped by a store and Jasmine bought something. Should I say which store we dropped by? Maybe I shouldn't. At any rate, it was 4:30 then, so Chye Yuen, Han Peng (he joined us while we were going up the elevator) and I said goodbye to Royston(?), Jasmine and Jia Lin, while we went to watch Season of the Witch.

Well, Season of the Witch. What should I say about this movie? It wasn't very good, but it wasn't that bad either. Well, very religious and anti-Christ. I don't know why it was even 18+, because there wasn't really 18+ about it. Not even that much violence too. I guess it falls under the category of "Movies that I wouldn't recommend to anyone, but I won't say anything against it."

After that I went back home, and so ends the activities of my day.

The discussion of the plans.



Not very clear with low lighting

Bad lighting again

Better light this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment