Walk through the past

Saturday, January 8, 2011

St Francis Alumni Annual Dinner

Well, I would update it after I came back from the dinner, but that'll be a bit late, so I'll reserve a spot now.

Something interesting happened this morning.

Father: Terence, so, how many of you are going to Genting on Monday?
Terence: Err, if I'm not mistaken, there's 8 of us, I think.
Father: Including those two girls?
Terence: You mean Jasmine and Jia Lin? Yeah, they're coming too.
Father: Don't they have school?
Terence: ... We're all form 5 already...
Father: ... They don't look like it.


============================================================

Photos from the dinner. Click here!(Facebook link)

All right, so at about 6:30pm , I got dressed and ready to go. I donned a long sleeved brown coloured collared shirt, with black slacks and black shoes.

I reached Pay Fong Secondary School at about 7pm. I was ushered in by our hard working prefects. Well, I saw Vincent sitting there alone, so I joined him. After all, it was only 7pm, while we were told to come by 7.30pm. Shortly after, Fan Kiat came, followed by Xiang Ming, Han Yang, Kia Meng, Sebastian, Yi Teng, Chye Yuen, Gim Toong and Jared.

Actually, you know what? I'm kind of tired, so maybe I'll update tomorrow, or let the photos do the explanation.

Honestly though, I guess that would be the last time I'll be seeing these loved classmates of mine for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment