Walk through the past

Monday, January 3, 2011

Karaoke, Gulliver's Travels, The Tourist

I guess I'll update this some other time. /procrastinate again.

"Glenn, you're such a gentleman."
"Fuh!" *started laughing*
"Hey, no mocking here, okay?"
"I wasn't mocking you, I was complimenting you..."
"Any compliments used on Glenn might as well be mockeries."
"Oi! Don't make me scold you bad word..."
"You already scold me bad word so many times... hahahaha!"

*laughs* *laughs**...laughs*

It's amazing how we can do this and just laugh it off, I think.

*Each colour code represents a person
**Conversation might be slightly different from the original


So it was Monday; the third of the first month of the first year of a new decade. (3/1/2011)

I woke up at about 7am today, and did some stretching. I took out and admired my school uniforms. They were yellowish and old looking. Some had ink marks here and there that couldn't be washed off. Then I hung them back in my cupboard. I went downstairs and stood at my balcony. I saw my neighbours' children going to school. I had my breakfast, and then at about 10am, went to school. Met up with Glenn, Xiang Ming, Fan Kiat, Hann Suk, and Bernard there.

At school, I was constantly shot with the question, "What happened to your hand?", and all I did was smile and say, "Ask that handsome guy beside me... he can tell you in more detail." I gave away the remainder of all my exercise and reference books to various students and teachers for free in school. Then, we had a short talk with a few teachers.

After that, a call from Jia En forced me to cut our pleasant conversation with the teachers short. We headed over to Dreambox karaoke. 12:30pm, just then. Well, we sang some songs. While we were inside the room, I actually thought we sang quite well.... but when we left and I checked my recordings, oh goodness, they sounded terrible. Since our first movie (Gulliver's Travels) was at 2pm, we had to cut our karaoke session short. Bernard still continued singing though, I guess, since he wasn't watching that movie with us.

We reached the cinema area, and to my surprise, Jasmine and Jia Lin and another girl who I do not know the name of joined us. Oh joyous occasion. Well, we went for the movie together.

The movie was, at most, humorous. I don't really have much memories of it, since it didn't have a lasting impression. After the movie though, Jasmine felt sick(?). Honestly, she was pale after we exited the cinema. Well, we all sat down a while, then I accompanied Fan Kiat to buy some bread before rushing back to the cinema. Why back to the cinema? Well, we made an impromptu plan to catch The Tourist right after Gulliver's Travels. I daresay, it was the first time I watched two movies back to back like that, but given a choice, I probably won't do it again.

Now, The Tourist, that was a nice movie. Keong said it was better than Inception, but I disagree wholeheartedly. Quite nice, but expected, plot twists. I can't really say much, because it'll really spoil the movie.

After we exited the cinema for the second time... ouch, my back hurts and my behind's sore. After that, Thim Seng went to find his own food, Fan Kiat went back while Glenn, Jasmine, Jia Lin, Jia En, and the other girl(?) and me went walking around a bit.

The conversation at the top happened at Green Apple. Then, they all left, leaving Jia En and me. Shortly after, Jia En left too. I was alone, for a while. I walked around a bit, then I saw Kia Meng. Spoke with him for a while, before he said he needed to go back to work. Shortly after, my father arrived to pick me up.

And so ends my activities for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment