Walk through the past

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Dream Diary Day 17

I had a dream about 2 fish living in the water tank of my toilet. They were silverish in colour, and had big round eyes. One of them could talk. They were pretty big fishes at that. They looked cramp in there because the water wasn't filled full, so I added water to the tank till the fish rose to the top. After a while, I took the water out again. I don't know why.

I went again to the bathroom some time later and I noticed that one of the fish was missing, and the other one ( the talking one) was shagging a third fish. I asked him where the other one went, and he said something I can't remember.

Suddenly I'm at an old house-ish place. We(?) were looking for something. Like... a switch. I can't remember anymore. It was a pretty tensed situation though.

No comments:

Post a Comment