Walk through the past

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Afternoon Naps of Awesomeness (ANA)

So, if anyone knows me well enough, they'll know that my family frequently takes afternoon naps, me included. However, ever since I started staying off campus, I could barely find the time to take a nap anymore and it doesn't help that my room (over there) is terribly hot in the afternoon. Like, oven-hot. It's headache inducing-ly hot. Therefore, I've neglected sleeping in the afternoons for a few months already.

And somehow it's become a habit nowadays to not sleep. And I was fine with that. But man, I was pretty worked out the past few days and finally gave in to siesta time once more. And holy crap it was awesome. So awesome, I now dub other afternoon naps like this ANA-- Afternoon Naps of Awesomeness. So awesome I now have to clear the puddle of drool on the floor and wash my pillows.

And I could hardly even wake up. Maybe it wasn't so awesome. :\
Because although it felt really good to sleep, I feel really lethargic right now and it doesn't help that some... "people" (I really didn't want to call them that, but I guess no matter where we are on the intelligence scale, we are of the same species ultimately) can't quit burning rubbish in front of their my house. Man, I reek of ash.

But this post is about ANA. Yeah, it was really awesome. I feel like sleeping again, but I have some exercises to do, and hell yeah, will power baby. I can at least control myself this much.

No comments:

Post a Comment