Walk through the past

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Dream Diary day 19

I dreamt I was part of the Teen Titans. Well, maybe not. It went something like this:

Starfire and I were trying to save Robin from a group called Sabretooth. Or something like that.

The first part of the dream went something like this. Starfire and I were chilling in a room, when we were attacked. Outnumbered, I suggested that we hide, and so we hid. Tense moments. And then we were found out. So I told her to run. I grabbed onto her and we flew out. I acted like a wingman calling out targets and things to avoid because they were trying to take her down. We managed to escape and entered a rendezvous point and then waited for the others, but to no avail. Somehow or rather, we found out that Robin was held captive in a sewer-esque area. So we went there.

We had to wade through mud and sewer water. We entered a large room. It was huge, and in the centre of it were stacks of rice (?). Like literally stacks upon stacks of rice piling up higher than I don't know. The room made us feel uncomfortable, and Starfire had a feeling like something was watching her. We flew up to the top of the rice stacks and waited there for a while.

Since nothing happened, we continued on to the next room. Smaller room this time, connected to the room prior by a steel door with a latch and a eyehole to see through. In the room, there was a glass pane that can be seen through, and the room was dry, for the most part. Looking through the glass pane, we saw Robin being tortured there. He was being beaten and kicked and stuff. Starfire wanted to rush in there and save him, but I told her it would be a better idea to wait. So we waited. Eventually they left Robin alone. I kept watch up there while Starfire flew down and took Robin with us. At this point I can't remember if Beast Boy was with us or not. Hmm.

Anyway, for some odd reason, we decided to eat something. We ate at the dry part of the large room, near the steel door. At this point, Robin and I were talking about something, but I can't remember. Anyway, just as I was about to lock the door, it was flung open and there was another girl (enemy) with pretty revealing clothes and a whip in her hands, along with other enemy guys. We were ultimately no match for them. I can't remember how it happened, but they caught Robin again and Starfire went to help him and she was caught too. Somehow I managed to escape again and I had to run away, leaving the two behind. (Terrible feeling).

Some time later (probably years or months), I was at a press conference (apparently I was someone of pretty high standing). I just received an award for something ( I think it was NBA MvP award LOL) and was asked to give a speech. Instead of speaking about the award, I started talking about the Teen Titans and how we all must band together to defeat Sabretooth and save them. The room became silent and everyone slowly moved away.

I can't quite remember the last part of my dream. I might've woken up at this point. But I would say this is more of a nightmare than a dream, because it left me feeling terrible, sad, sweating and feeling like I hadn't slept the whole night.

Feels like this dream was a combination of Teen Titans and Fairy Tail.

No comments:

Post a Comment