Walk through the past

Monday, January 28, 2013

Dream Diary Day 21

Ahem. This was from this morning, when I was awakened from my dream by  my phone's alarm because I was going to play basketball with my friends. Anyway, here goes:

========

I was somewhere steampunkish-- dark, metally, machines everywhere but not shiny ones -- apparently it was my last day there. My sister and Kit, together with me, had to board an airplane by jumping through this small hole in the ground. It was kinda scary as we were kinda high up in the air. I never really did jump in the hole even though the other two of them did.

Someone then asked me, "How are you going to celebrate your birthday?" and then I said, "Probably makan somewhere only."

========

My phone alarm promptly chimed at the time and I woke up and got ready for basketball. 

I had another dream while taking a nap in the afternoon.
=======
  Argh..  cant really remember because it feels so retarded even trying to.

There was me in an area... just a space. There was bulbasaur. And some guy preaching about baseball... and.. I had psychic powers? mmm I can't... remember...

Running around while mentally levitating bulbasaur in the air while it was using vine whip...

No comments:

Post a Comment