Walk through the past

Monday, May 2, 2011

Pertam Basketball

7am wakin up in the morning,
Gotta get fresh gotta get my milo,
Gotta brush my teeth, gotta get changed,
Which car should I taaaake?
Isaiah's, Isaiah's, gonna sit with Isaiah,
Gonna hitch a ride to Pertam (Pertam!)

*cough, that song is stuck in my head*
=====

We reached Pertam BBall court at roughly 7.45am, when we realised that neither of us had our balls with us (pardon the crudeness). After some debating, Isaiah drove back home to get his while Caleb and I went to clear the court of water. Thankfully, someone left a half-broken wiper we could use, so it saved us a lot of effort. After some time, Glenn came and sat down (because we had no balls) and then we sat down with him. Keong came slightly later and joined us in sitting down, followed by Jia En. Then, Isaiah came back with his ball, so we started playing then.

After playing till 9.30am or so, suddenly a Honda pulled up beside our cars. Fuh, Jia Lin stepped outside, hair tied in a pony tail, fully equipped with shoes. "No lah, I just come to see only."

She stood around while we played, until 11am or so, which she finally took 3 shots. The first one made it, the second was blocked by Isaiah, and the third missed. We went to some place where Jia Lin wanted to eat roti canai but it was finished, so we went to the Big Tree place (I call it that) and debated to eat Mee Rebus or Roti Canai. We finally went with Roti Canai, but it was finished also, so we had nasi briani. Glenn and Keong had a mArtabak, while Jia En had two roti telur (huh? I thought it was finished). After that all of us went back home, that time it was about 12:30pm. When I reached home by 12:50pm, my mom was like, "Ah, Terence. Just in time for lunch." Lunch? Oh... no.

Lunch was supposed to be delicious, but heck, I was tortured.

No comments:

Post a Comment