Walk through the past

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Telling stories of the past

I went Karaoke with my sister in the morning, at Dream box. Just the two of us singing for 3 hours, singing all those screamo songs. HAHAHA, really no voice after that.

Then we went shopping a while at DP, and went back home. On the way back, Vincent messaged me, saying they were at DP and if I wanted join them. Heck, I just reached home from DP. Well, after dropping my sister back home, I took off for DP again. Joined up with the gang. The gang. Hah.

*Forgive me for updating so late, and due to that I can't seem to remember who was there.

We exchanged stories of joy, laughter and events of the past, which made most of us laugh till tears were streaming down our eyes. We also exchanged some sad stories, disheartening, broken stories.

Telling stories of the past
We hoped that they would last.
They were filled with hope and joy
But back then, we were only boys.

As time passed and we grew,
The worries and sadness grew too.
How I wished we could've stayed the same way
Just sitting there talking, just like that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment