Walk through the past

Sunday, May 8, 2011

I bought a pair of black shoes... and sunglasses.

This morning I went to play basketball with Jia En. Fuh, shoot macam pro ajer. Then I brought him to go and eat breakfast. After that I dropped him back home, and went back myself. Bathed, then I took off to DP. You know what? The fishing machine ran out of tickets for my car. There were heck lots of cars behind me. I called the worker there and you know what he said? Reverse and go to the other. Bah HUMBUG! I reversed, and there was a really kind car to let me go in front of him.

I bought a pair of shades from Royal Sporting House. It looks good. Then, I bought a pair of shoes. RM 35. I got a feeling it's the exact same model as my old one which I threw away right after school ended. Sucks, huh?

I ate lunch at a store just in front of Sushi King @ MP, called San Ramen or something. After that I went to buy a KFC Twister for my dad for lunch.

Man, time really flies. It's been almost 6 months already?

No comments:

Post a Comment