Walk through the past

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Lunch? No, Sightseeing to Keong's.

Today, I was at home, alone, since 7am because my parents went out and my sister had work. Everything was fine and well, I had a cereal breakfast, went online, that kind of stuff. At 11am, electricity supply went out. Ugh! Never mind, I told myself. I've got badminton at 1pm. It was canceled. Never mind, I said again. I've got a lunch to attend with a bunch of sausages. Canceled.

I drove out to eat lunch by myself. When I reached back home, the power was still out. So I gave Keong a call, and he said that it was okay for me to go. So, I drove to Keong's house. I wish it was that straight forward though. I took a wrong turn, panicked, and took another wrong turn. One wrong turn leads to the next, and I found myself out of Melaka(WHAT?) Yeah, because there was a signboard saying MELAKA -> . And I was like crap, and made the right turn. Went around and around and I found myself near the seaside (Klebang). After driving around some more, I somehow ended up at the old Eye of Malaysia (not there anymore). Did I mention that I was supposed to go kite flying but it was canceled? Anyhow, I was quite distressed at the time because my phone only had 3% battery left and didn't know how to go anywhere from there. I gave Keong a call, but he didn't answer. I gave Glenn a call but it didn't even ring. Desparate, I gave Jia Lin a call but she didn't answer either. By that time, I just wanted to go to somewhere I knew, namely Ujong Pasir, so I could get back home. I was about to give Jasmine a call but I decided not to. I got out of the car and took a look around, and thought carefully about how to go from there. As I drove off and waited at the traffic light, Keong gave me a call and told me how to go to his house from there. My phone battery died just after that conversation, thank goodness.

After being on the road for nearly an hour and a half, I reached Keong's house. I watched him play Fatal Frame there, he played half way through a new game in one seating. Cool. Then, I ate satay celup at his house courtesy of his mother. I ate like 18 sticks. Suddenly my phone rang, and it was Jia Lin. After I answered she was like speaking Chinese on the phone. Then I was stunned for a few seconds before replying.. "Uhh, Jia Lin? 我不可以听华业*." Then she stunned a while then said something back in Chinese. Something like "wait a while"? Then she shut off the phone.

*I think that's wrong somewhere, but it doesn't matter.

Then, Glenn and Syashi came by, then they joined us for a while. Then, we went to but the coconut shake from Klebang, but it was closed already. I followed Glenn and Syashi back to MP/DP area, and then I went back home. Whew, that was tiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment