Walk through the past

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Bob and I goes to eat Sushi...

After school today (which finished at 2pm, though I thought it would be done by 2:40pm), Bob and I decided to walk around DP. So, I was kinda hungry coz' I didn't eat anything for the whole day. Bob and I went to the Sushi store with the boat thing... where the sushi are floating on water instead of a belt... then after looking for so long, with the waitress looking at us... we took one, the cheapest one, and shared it between the two of us. Lols. Then after paying and taking the receipt, we realized that students get a 20% discount. So we got back 60 cents from them. HAHAHA.

After that we sa w another sushi store with 50% discount. Man, feeling dissatisfied, we ate there too. After that we went back.

No comments:

Post a Comment