Walk through the past

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Wreck-it-Ralph and the Big Bad Wolf book sale

7/12/2012.

Por Yin, Audrey and I went to the Mines resort KL to check out the Big Bad Wolf book sale. We got lost along the way there, but I can't be too sure, as I fell asleep in the car. Haha~

Upon reaching Mines, we went to buy our movie tickets (courtesy of Por and TGV cinemas) of Wreck-it-Ralph. I think it's a really really good movie, and I felt like sobbing at the end of it because the movie ended. Ah... what a rare occasion.

I definitely wanna watch it again.

After that we went to have our dinner at Barbe-Q Plaza, or something like that. It's OK. Haha~

The main event of the night was definitely the Big Bad Wolf book sale. The books, hardcovered and thick, were going for as low as RM 8/ea. There were literally hundreds of people pouring over a total of 3 million books (according to the organizers). I bought some books for my mom and sis, and a few for myself, totaling RM 57. 6 books for RM 57, woah.

We went back home at 6.30am. Yes, that's right: 6.30am. Wow, was I beat. I could've practically slept standing. It was a fun experience, nonetheless. :D

Now I have to get back to studying and doing assignments. Mechanical Engineering has been a little tough on me, but I'll pull through, one way or another. Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment