Walk through the past

Monday, December 10, 2012

Dominoes, Pasar Malam, Birthday present :)

Today, we had a Maths test. Well, I could've done much better, I think, but I don't think I did too badly.
ANYWAY!

Audrey, Khoo, Por Yin and I went to Dominoes at Bandar Teknologi Kajang, just near Billion hypermarket. Well, nothing much to say about Dominoes, but after that we saw a pretty interesting pasar malam and we decided to go there.

The pasar malam, I'd say, was very energizing. People shouting out offers everywhere! delicious and cheap food too. Hahaha.

and then Khoo gave me my birthday present because it's highly likely that he wouldn't be able to celebrate my birthday with me. :)
It was an awesome present by the way. Just a hint, if you play basketball with me you'd probably see it. Ahahah!

Well, nothing much else today-- my semester is ending soon and my holidays exams are coming after that. Ahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment