Walk through the past

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Dream Diaray day 15

This was from October 19.

In my dream...

I was at somewhere else; I was alone mostly. I was traveling to certain areas. Also, I had magic. I could conjure a robe of flames that could protect a person. The magic words were "en fuego", and "en flargo". (I can't remember what happened after that)

Then, I was at an empty house. I was looking for something, I wanted to take it but I can't remember what. I forgot what happened next, but it was a tensed situation. Some things happened, I can't remember again, but I was sleeping outside a house. Sebby was staying at the house opposite the one I was sleeping at. I woke up when I saw a policeman. I told the policeman that I was staying there and he went away. I went into Sebby's house. His parents laughed when I told them the story.

We went to a big room/hall with 4 or 5 televisions. Suddenly, we were practicing dancing (there were a few other people there too, but I can't remember any of them). The first dance was weird. They moved the TVs a round and then we tried dancing a second time, but there wasn't enough space to move around..
Then I woke up.

Hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment