Walk through the past

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Tang Yuen + Vegetarian Steamboat Party

Wednesday, 19 December 2012.

 Early in the morning, about 5:45am, I woke up and got ready. I packed my stuff, and left my house to go to the NBS' Lotus House. I reached there slightly shy of 6.30am, whereby I was allowed in by Sze Wei and we waited a moment for Derick to finish cleaning up, before pushing off to pick Ryan and going to the morning market in Semenyih. Why were we going there?
To buy vegetables, of course. To be more precise, RM 230 worth of vegetables. What!

BECAUSE! It was the NBS' Vegetarian Steamboat Party! We bought all sorts of veges-- too much maybe. I raised this question: "Are these vegetables enough to feed 21 mouths or are 21 mouths enough to finish these vegetables?" We would later find out that the latter part was more applicable as we were nowhere near finishing it as the night dragged on till midnight.

I went for classes after shopping and breakfast, and then had some stuff to do before dropping by the Lotus House again at 6pm in the evening. Just after reaching, we found out that we didn't have enough Tom Yam paste, so Zheng Yang and I went to Tesco to get more.

I should add an honourable mention here that the pharmacy ladies arrived much earlier to help clean and prepare the vegetables.

Anyway, the party started sometime around 7:30pm, and carried on till slightly past midnight. We mostly spent the time talking amongst each other. I'm sure the session helped all of us bond together better. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment