Walk through the past

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Hours of fun leaves my body aching.

Today, I woke up at (slightly earlier than) 7am. I ate a cold egg and a glass of hot milo. Because the egg was so cold I just tossed it into the milo and mashed it up and ate(drank?) it together. Don't ask. It actually tasted good.

I DROVE(!) to Yok Bin by 7.35am and met Isaiah there. We played basketball and then Yee Xi joined us. By 9am, we went to the badminton hall. Well, lo and behold, except Hon Mun, everyone else came late. Talk about punctuality.

We played till 12pm, took the photo above, and parted ways.

You know, I've spent SO MANY HOURS in Yok Bin, that that place is probably my second school already.

I drove back home and slept, slept, and slept. Oh yeah, I ate at Wilson's Chicken Rice. Pretty nice.

And after waking up, my whole body is like uuguggghhhh. Heck, specifically my right knee. I think I sort of injured it. Ah well... everything comes at a price.

No comments:

Post a Comment