Walk through the past

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Red Riding Hood

Today, morning, Jia Lin messaged me, asking if I had organised anything for the day (eg, movie). I said, no, I felt like crap and you said you were going to KL yesterday. (something like that)

So she got about to organising an outing for us. She was explaining our plans while I was half asleep in front of the computer. I was like, uhhhhhhh, ok, uhhhhhh, ok (head drops down a bit). Basically I went to sleep. I slept from 2pm, right till 6pm plus. Ate dinner, went to DP. Even though we never really mentioned a time to meet, we all seemed to arrive at roughly the same time. And by we, I meant Keong, Jia Lin and I. We went to meet up with Fan Kiat and James at the pool area. After missing the first 10 minutes of our movie, we shimmied over to the cinema. That was probably the first time in a long while since I wore a jacket/sweater to a cinema.

After the movie, we went to Pak Putra after picking/meeting Glenn. Ate a simple Garlic Cheese Naan, hot lime tea, then I went back home.

PS:/ Oi! I'm Chinese ok? To be more precise, I'm a Straits Chinese. Baba. My I/C is BLUE, and I do NOT have special rights. :(
It's probably worse off, because I can't even mix with the more Chines-y people, let alone the more Malay-y people. When someone speaks to me in English, it's like, YES, ENGLISH! MUSIC TO MY EARS!

No comments:

Post a Comment