Walk through the past

Friday, April 15, 2011

Fan Kiat's Birthday

Last night, at about 7pm, I reached Simply Fish and saw Jasmine and Vincent there already. After greeting them, the first thing Jasmine said was (besides greeting me back), "I didn't finish the psychology essay!"

I took a seat in front of them, and then Fan Kiat, and Cai Jun sat next to me, as well as Chye Yuen and Kia Meng and James. So we pretty much centred around one end of the table. Freak, it was cold.Vincent said I could sit next to him, if I was cold. But knowing him, I wouldn't be able eat if I sat there. Instead I opted to sit at the side, away from the air-conditioner. Soon, Glenn, Jia Lin and Catherine arrived. After that, Xiang Ming arrived, followed by Keong.

Fan Kiat said I looked lonely (To my right, diagonals and front were girls(What has that got to do with anything anyway?)), so he (forcefully) shifted me back to my original place. Cold. :(
In the end, we asked the waiter there to un-cold it. So it wasn't freezing, but it was cold.

[Story Continued Here]

No comments:

Post a Comment