Walk through the past

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Poems (POEM)

Poems indeed I love to write,
and that will never change;
Because whether I'm feeling happy or sad or naught,
The words always treat me just the same.

Poems, to me, are a way of saying,
that in this dry, dull life I have something worth giving.

Poems, to me, are a way of proving,
that dreams don't die, and are worth keeping.

Poems, to me, are a way of preserving,
my thoughts, emotions, and my pent-up feelings.

Poems, to me, are my solace,
safe in words, safe in time.

For poems can be short, or they can be long;
they can rhyme, or they can not
you create your own rules as you move along
and in no way can you ever be wrong.

There's no one who can say it is bad
even when they do you shouldn't be sad
If they don't understand you then it's such a shame
but don't blame them for feelings are never the same.

Clear your mind and let the words flow,
don't hold back and just let them go
Don't be afraid to let people see you,
the You who's living inside you.

No comments:

Post a Comment