Walk through the past

Sunday, March 6, 2011

A Message in a Bottle

A message in a bottle, full of regret

I'll set it free ere' the sun set

Such feelings never again to beget

To me, to you, to anyone I've ever met.



A message in a bottle, full of hate,

I'll release it soon before it's too late,

All the pain it's caused, just out the gate,

I only hope not to pick it up at a later date.



A message in a bottle, full of envy,

An unbearable tax on my body do you levy,

I'll throw it away when it gets too heavy,

To be lost forever on an unknown prairie.



All these messages I've come to let go

Has been with me since years ago.

And now I feel that it's time to change;

With positives, the negatives I will exchange.



~© Terence Foo

An original composition.


Best viewed here


Gotta learn to let gooooo~

No comments:

Post a Comment