Walk through the past

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The best thing about my results:

If you look at the bottom,

1119 (GCE-O): 1A

THANK YOU!

Jokes aside, I think I did better than I expected, but not as good as I wanted.

A lot of people will wonder what I mean, so I'll explain here.

Ever since the beginning of form 5, I always set my target as STRAIGHT A+. But there are, of course, many distractions along the way. If I had realized my biology was terrible (nearly failing at one point) at the same time I realized my chemistry was, I would have probably put in more effort earlier. NEVERTHELESS, I found out my biology was bad all the same, but by then it was too late, having to split my concentration over 6 subjects instead.

But even though I was late, I knew that I shouldn't give up. Spending almost everyday studying with my friends at Tzu Chi's Jing Si Cafe from morning til night paid off. Having said that, I didn't have much confidence when entering the exam hall (refer to my posts during the exam period). Therefore, I expected less than what I got. Even so, somewhere deep down, I wanted to get STRAIGHT A+.

It was almost in my reach, and I let it slip away.

Why can't I just be happy? I don't know myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment