Walk through the past

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Chilling Out With My Friends to Kill Time

This post was supposed to be posted on the 22nd of March, 2011.



It's been a loooooong time since I've hung out with my friends. This morning, I went with Isaiah to school; we were planning on walking to Pertam to play basketball with Jia En. Thankfully, Jia Lin offered to give us a lift as it was raining. She was kind enough to drop us at Jia En's house. We spend some time there until it stopped raining, then we walked to the basketball court. We played, and played, shooting and stuff. Each of us did about 20push-ups for missing/air balling.

Then, we went to eat at Ayamas; not going to eat there ever again. It's not like the food was bad, but it was a daylight robbery. Then again, I shouldn't be complaining.

Then we went back to Jia En's place, where he played piano for us (lovely).

After that, Isaiah followed me back and he lepak-ed at my house. At about 4pm, Jia En also joined us at my house.

We reached DP at about 6pm, then we went to buy six (6) movie tickets to The Adjustment Bureau. After that, we went walking around until Carol gave me a call (I didn't hear her the first time); and so we met up and started to walk around again. We stopped by the arcade and played two games. One was the punching one, with the scores: Me with 90MT, Isaiah with 80MT and Jia En with 65MT. After that we played basketball. Originally, you were supposed to stand right in front of the machine and shoot (easy), but we were jokers in nature, and of course, being basketball players, we stood quite far away and shot. Er, we managed to pass the first stage (an achievement in itself) and almost passed the second stage.

Did I mention why we were spending time like that? We were supposed to meet Jasmine and Jia Lin at about 6pm, actually, but Jasmine said she probably would only be able to reach by 7 (she rushed down from KL). So we were waiting for them, so we could eat together or something. By 7, they realised that they couldn't reach in time; and with Jia En being so hungry, we went to eat first.

by 7.30 (movie time), they still hadn't arrived. We waited for them, of course, until about 7.40, where we saw them rushing up the escalator. We went in the cinemas, and watched the movie.


The Adjustment Bureau. It was a good movie with a terrible ending. Interesting stories, but the director didn't know how to end it. (How could you win God at any rate?)

After the movie, the 3 girls were complaining of cold. Eeh, I didn't feel cold at all, but maybe because I was wearing shoes and jeans and all. At any rate; we followed Jia Lin's car to Amigo to eat dinner. There, we talked, naturally. And of course... I won't and can't really say what we talked about, it's just... anything.

At about 10.30, my father came to pick Isaiah and I up and so we left them. I should've taken a few photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment