Walk through the past

Friday, February 11, 2011

Morning Jog #2 (?)

Ahhh... too tired... wait... 10.1k steps this morning.... will update.. later.

I got up at 6:30am; bathed and changed, reached the fields on top of DP at about 7.05am. Met Isaiah at roughly 7.08am, and we walked over to Glenn's. Reached approximately 7:40am give or take 5 minutes, Glenn was bathing, so we asked his mother to tell him to go to Jasmine's. Walked to Jasmine's house, saw Jia Lin walking there too. Met up with Jasmine and Jia Lin, and we started to jog (less than 1 minute again, this time, I think). Glenn rode a motorcycle and joined up with us, for a while. We walked along the sea side again, stopping by CCS for a while, before Jia Lin brought us to a store. The MoFoS. HAHAHA. At any rate; Jia Lin treated all of us to breakfast (Glenn rode off to school then) and then we walked around some more. I felt a little bad, because I still owed Jasmine a drink (refer to the chat box), but then again, maybe I'll treat her to something better another day.

We went to a playground, then Jasmine, Isaiah, and I rode on the swing( I-Z was totally shaking the whole swing), Jia Lin just sat down. (She was tired). Then, Isaiah found an old ( and probably dirty) ball, which we used to effectively play basketball/netball. After a few 1-on-1s with I-Z (which I lost), I invited Jasmine and Jia Lin to join us (Jasmine was a netball player). It was... hilarious, to say in a word. But it was most definitely fun. Jasmine was explaining to us the rules of netball, and we decided that it was just too stiff, so we made a hybrid of it, mixing some netball rules and basketball rules together.

After about half an hour or so, the Sun came up, and since I was wearing totally black, from the tip of my head to my toes, it was hot. We walked (in the Sun, ugh) over to Jia Lin's house, where Jasmine commented that Isaiah and I seem to "have conversations that nobody else could understand". After reaching Jia Lin's house, we washed our hands and helped ourselves to some 100plus (courtesy of Jia Lin, again). Then, she brought us upstairs (the stairs were really scary) and showed us some of her photos. Then, we went to her room and Isaiah took some stuff from her computer. Then, she challenged me to a typing speed competition, which I won (at 75WPM, I think). After that, we took a few photographs together, when Jasmine had to go back. We followed Jasmine's car back to her house, after thanking Jia Lin and her family. Then, we (Isaiah and I) took our farewells of the Lady Boss (she is going to Taylor's the next day, to study). It was a rather emotional moment for me, I guess.

Then, my father picked Isaiah and I up, and we went back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment