Walk through the past

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

4 (good) days spent in K. Lumpur.

Long post, and some photos coming up probably.

Sunday morning, slightly shy of 10am, I followed my uncle up to Kuala Lumpur, Le Capital City of Malaysia. Well, since it was Sunday, most of the universities were probably not opened. So, I picked up a good book (Tuesdays with Morrie) and finished it. My uncle's family brought me to dine at Chilli's Bar and Grill, in 1Utama. I must say, they really ordered too much. Since, besides my uncle, I was the only guy, I was (somewhat) forced to eat everything. Sadly, I couldn't finish everything, though I think I did justice to most of the food.

[Photos coming here]

The next morning, I got up at 8am and had my breakfast. I ate roti canai. After that, my uncle and I went to Taylor's to enquire (inquire?) about the A-levels there. I thought of meeting Carol there, since she said she was free, but by the time my uncle and I were done, she was busy again. Then, I met Jasmine. We spoke a while, but I didn't want to hold her up, so I bade her farewell after a minute or so. (I forgot to wish her Happy Valentine's, sadly. And I still owe her a drink.)

Then, my uncle and I head back for lunch. Chinese Hawker food. After that, we went to HELP to enquire about the A levels there too. At night, we went to The Gardens of Mid Valley Megamall. Really, we wanted to eat at the Garden restaurant, but we were turned away because they reserved lots of tables for couples only. Sad. Then we went to Tony Romez, and they too, only served couples that night. Finally, we went to the German Beerhaust. Ate lots of MEAT over there man, til I was nearly sick, to be honest.

Tuesday, I realised, was a public holiday. Still, my uncle and I went around to INTI and it was opened. We talked about the American Degree Programme ( or Program, in US).

Will be continuously updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment