Walk through the past

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Post-Chinese New Year and Learning Badminton

So everyone's over and done with Chinese New Year. Actually, it isn't over till next week for Chap Goh Mei, or the Chinese Valentine's day or something. CNY was fun-- lots of food and meeting my friends and classmates again after so long was really, really, refreshing. And I've got to say that I do miss them a lot. As people say, new friends are silver, old friends are gold. My take is that both are equally valuable although at times it's hard to choose one from the other.

I don't have much to write for CNY since I spent most of it with my cousins. I felt like my aunts and uncles were competing or something, each treating everyone to 8-10 course meals every night. The food was good though, but sad to say I couldn't finish them like I used to. Either I started eating less, or my cousins (them being mostly girls). Either way, a lot of food went wasted and it was really regretful.

 On the fourth day, also known as St. Valentine's day, I went visiting with my friends.

Basically this (and its variations) became the cover photo of quite a number of us there. Nothing much to add, except a shoutout to Jasmine.

We miss you so bad! We actually considered editing you into the photo, but then decided not to. Soon it's gonna be my turn to feel this way. Thinking of this, it actually reminds me of a short video clip here CLICK HERE FOR TOUCHING MOVIE
Although apart, forever in heart. :')

And boom bam, CNY was over. I also lost some RM 100. Damn it.

ANYWAY!

Back to Nottingham Malaysia. Classes progressing as usual-- pretty hectic and I'm still a little struggling to cope. Today was my FIRST time EVER learning how to play badminton. And I discovered so many things wrong with me. Well, I'm really tired at this point. So, I'll end it here. GOOD NIGHT!


No comments:

Post a Comment