Walk through the past

Saturday, August 27, 2011

A proper start to a holiday.


Some of my friends. This picture was taken in the evening at the bridge a few days ago.

So in all holiday fashion, my friends and I went for a night stroll just before we separate as we go back to our respective hometowns for the 1 week long Raya break. We sat around the bridge in the middle of the lake illuminated by lights from the fountains and chatted, aimlessly, without much care about time. Laughing our hearts out. Then, we went to the Arabic corner to just sit down as Louis, Michelle and Pei Li shared a triple cheese naan. Watched some videos and stuff as Louis filled his phone with songs, and then we headed back to our respective rooms.

Some teachers say chatting with your friends is a waste of time. I say that doing just that is the best way to spend your time. If I were to tell you what we actually did, I can't; because it was just that. We did nothing, yet we did everything :)

So it's 1:20am, and I'm supposed to go back HOME(!) in about 7 hours. Well, doesn't matter if I don't get sleep. I just feel kind of happy today. Good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment