Walk through the past

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

What a wonderful day.

**I'm going to exclude the majority of our conversations, mainly between Isaiah, Glenn and I, due to excessive (and inappropriate) innuendos.


More photos on my facebook.

Where do I start?

My day (6/13/11) literally started like this.

As I was preparing to sleep after discussing my plans with Isaiah, Jasmine signed on MSN.

12:00am, Isaiah, Glenn, Jasmine, Jia Lin and I were all online at the same time (doesn't happen that often)

We spoke and chatted for quite some time, discussing more plans to hang out. A real pity Jia Lin had school the next day.

1:30am, I bade them good night, and went to bed.

6:00am, I woke up, got changed and waited for Isaiah

6:30am, We went to drop Caleb off at school, then spent some time talking to our friends (who had school) at McD.

7:15am, We went to Pertam to play Basketball with Jia En.

8:30am, Isaiah brought me to a roti canai store, we ate breakfast there. On the way there, whiile driving...

Isaiah: EH, Terence, see that sign. Joker man.
Me: Huh? Whi-Oooh! Hah, joker lah, pointing into the river.
Isaiah: (still driving off)
Me: Wait wait, I want to take a photo.
Isaiah: Serious? Ok ok *Stops the car in the middle of the road*
Me: *runs down to snap a photo*

A sign which pointed right into the river. Funny, eh?

9:00am, I reached home, went online for a while, then went to bathe. I did some other things too, but I can't really remember what. I know I wanted to sleep, but I didn't.

2:00pm, After having lunch with my parents, I took off to Isaiah's house.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Isaiah's house, we talked a lot of nonsensical things, as per usual. We also tried to get Metal Slug to work with two players, but failed. I showed him some cool songs (hehe), and then Jasmine and Glenn arrived, at about 4pm. So, due to lack of things to do, Isaiah took out his miniature carom set. So, the four of us, Isaiah, Jasmine, Glenn and I played carom together. Mmmm, Isaiah and Glenn were both always contending for first place while Jasmine and I were practically non-factors. :(

Jasmine: Let me have another go! I'm a girl!
Isaiah: Wah! We all lose already like that.

After that we debated a little bit on where to eat our dinner, and subsequently supper. Glenn said A&W was good, so we went there. (DP)

On the way there, we picked Jia Lin up from her house. Isaiah jumped from my car to Glenn's, and so Jasmine and Jia Lin both sat in my car.

At DP, Glenn parked outside SFI, while I went into DP's parking lot. Damn, I made myself shy for a little while there. HAHAHA, let's not talk about that.

ANYHOW! We went to A&W to have our dinner. Nothing really... spectacular. I got a feeling they gave me an old burger. Blehh. Something ironic here:

*While we were discussing what/where to eat for dinner at Isaiah's house*

Me: Let's go MoFoS! HAHAHA.
Isaiah: Don't want lah, let's go somewhere more... decent.
Glenn: COME LA, I bring you all go eat LIMBONGAN burger. Damn nice one.
Jasmine: I don't want to eat burgers anymore! Everyday at college I've been eating burgers.
Glenn: Limbongan burgers nice le.
Jasmine: No, no, let's go somewhere else.
Glenn: A&W? The one at DP also nice.
J&I&Me: Sounds good.

*At A&W*
Me: Eh... but aren't we going to eat burgers at A&W anyway?
Isaiah: You've got a point.
Me: More than one. *Isaiah and I bursts out laughing*
Jasmine: That's alright. I suddenly feel like eating burgers now. Besides, A&W burgers are different. I don't want to eat Ramly burgers.
Glenn: You damn smart la you Jasmine.

*everyone starts laughing*

After that, we went to play pool. Jasmine was so against it at first, but she went anyway. She's gotten a lot better compared to the last time we played.

On the third round of playing, the teams were like this:
Jasmine, Jia Lin and I vs Glenn and Isaiah.

Me: Jas, Jia, I think we've lost this round.
*Isaiah hits the black ball clean into a pocket*
Isaiah: What the fuuuuuu!
Me: ...Nevermind, looks like we've won!

After playing pool and snapping the majority of our photos together there, we went to drink sweet water at another stall. HAHAHA, tang shui, or in a more correct translation, dessert. Jia Lin treated us. She seems to want to treat us all the time, even though I wanted to that night. Ah well.

*Isaiah was acting retarded as heck*
Me: Isaiah, what am I going to do with you?
Isaiah: Be a good friend.
Me: ... Okay.
*Isaiah and I bursts out laughing like crazy*
Jasmine: WHAT? Why are you two laughing? There was nothing there!

After that, SURPRISINGLY, I somehow went to stay the night at Isaiah's house. Fish, it was damned cold, to me, but it was hot as heck, to him.

And now, this morning, I'm online to check out all the photos I'm in, and damn, I'm totally not photogenic. Anyhow, I can guess I'm going to faint soon, and it doesn't help that I'm going to play badminton with Sebastian, Wen Jin and some others later at 11am till 1pm.


==============================

Being stuck at a crossroads while seeing all my friends confidently taking big strides has kept my spirits pretty low lately, as well as having a lot of self conflicts. But yesterday really, really made me happy again; a happiness I haven't felt in a long time. Thank you. I really mean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment