Walk through the past

Friday, June 24, 2011

Jasmine's Big One 8, as she calls it.

To be updated, with VIDEOS. No videos. :(

A pity, really.

The 23rd of July started out with me missing a surprise visit to Jasmine's house at 12:00am. I was at Amigo with Keong and his GBS gang, but after that I went back home. I tried to chat with them online, but because the thunderstorm was so bad, I had to switch off my computer. That was at about 1:30-2:00am.

Fast forward, 6:30am, I woke up, and got ready to go jogging at Stadium Tun Fatimah. Why there? Well, my ex-school (MHS) was having their sports day there, so I thought I would go and visit them. Upon arrival, I saw Ian and Lovein talking to each other. Exploring some more, I saw Daryl and Cai Jun practicing their cheer. I wanted to watch their cheers, actually, but Jia Lin said that it will start at about 10:30am, so... yeah. I hung around the area until it started to rain lightly. With no cover, I decided to head back... about 8:30am. Breakfast, I reached back at about 9:30am. Bathed and etcetera, it was about 10am. I slept till 12pm because I was fishingly tired, then went for lunch with my father. After that, I sent my sister to work.

==============================================================

I spent the most of my afternoon contemplating what I should get/do for Jasmine. And after deciding, I spent the rest of my afternoon preparing it.

At about 5/6pm, I got a message from her saying we'll have dinner at Simply Fish at 7pm.

I got changed and prepared to leave, and arrived there at slightly before 7pm. I saw James-y there, and I waited... and waited until about 7:15, then Joel arrived. At about 7:25, Jasmine arrived. Slightly later, Jia Lin and Glenn arrived from the back door and tried to sneak up on Jasmine, but I blew their cover, waved at them. Naturally, they were found out.

I can't believe Jasmine thought that Glenn and Jia Lin couldn't come for her birthday party. I mean, Glenn is Great Dope, and Jia Lin is like her best best bestest friend. =\

A while later, Fan Kiat arrived with Cai Jun and Sophia. Hah, looks like Jasmine booked too few tables. We shifted to another side, and we started to order. Quite some time later (after all the orders were finished) Han Yang and Catherine arrived. Later, Jia Lin took out a birthday cake, and we all sang a birthday song for Jasmine. By the way, dinner was fully paid-for, courtesy of the birthday boss. THANK YOU FOR THAT JASMINE!

After that, we went to CELSIUS! to sing karaoke. Carry-oh-kee! I recorded a few videos of us singing, but Jasmine forcibly deleted them requested for them to be deleted. Alas, what a waste.

After that, we all went back home and that brings Jasmine's Big One 8 to an end.

PS:/ Jasmine: I HATE YOU GLENN!

Seriously funny. Suddenly Glenn. Everything Glenn. Hehe.


No comments:

Post a Comment